The online price of paintings include:
- Framing of works for original paintings.
Please note: On line prices do not include shipping costs. These are covered in the link below.
Shipping costs include:
- Professional packing.
- Delivery (mix of either road freight or air freight depending on destination). Approximate transit times are also shown.
- Support with all customs paperwork.
- Gold service cover (insurance) for loss or damage in transit to the values stated for each size.
- All airport handling and customs clearance fees where applicable.
Shipping costs do not inlcude include VAT. Shipments within the EU are subject to VAT, but no customs clearance is necessary. European countries not in the EU are not subject to VAT but are subject to an additional £40 fee to cover the customs clearance process e.g. Switzerland. Duties & taxes as deemed payable by local customs authorities are not covered and are the responsibility of the receiver.
PAYPAL MERCHANT SERVICES.
PAYPAL INVOICING - How it works:
If you are interested in purchasing a work please click the "Contact the artist about this artwork" tab beside the relevant work. Email me your Email and postal address. You will receive an invoice via Email with a PayPal button for easy payment. The invoice will include details of the purchase, terms and conditions and a breakdown of the total cost including shipping (UK / European / Worldwide). Shipping cost includes packing, special delivery and insurance of work. If you wish to proceed, make a secure payment via the paypal button. When payment is received your order will be processed as soon as possible.
For Worldwide shipping costs for paintings - Click Here